- Design component level solutions from system requirements.
- Proven experience working in large scale systems.
- Document both potential and provided solutions.
- Review and test software components for quality and performance.
- Work with architects, analysts and business users for development, testing and deployment of applications.
- 6+ years hands-on experience developing n-tier applications using Java/J2EE.
- Experience in Ajax frameworks/components like Dojo or DWR, or JQuery is must
- Hands on experience in writing complex Oracle -SQL, PL/SQL.
- Hands on experience in build and testing tools. (Maven, Ant, shell scripts, JUnit )
- Hands on experience in multiple development environments - Windows/Unix/Linux
- Hands on experience in Struts 2 and or related web framework's are essential.
- Knowledge of distributed systems, Web Services, SOAP and Application Servers is desired
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Web based UI development background.
- Experience with Reporting Products
Information Services Division is currently seeking an experienced Senior Developer for a developer role. The ideal candidate should combine superior design and development ability with strong analytical skills.
This position will require design, development and enhancements of existing systems, assistance in functionality documentation, technical documentation, system testing and quality assurance. Written and oral communication skills are as essential as technical ability and knowledge.
Additionally, the candidate's ability to communicate, work in a team environment and facilitate working relationship is critical. The candidate must be creative, open minded, flexible concerning system design, and work to standards set by Client. This developer must be willing to have all application coding reviewed and constructively criticized by peers and senior ISD personnel.