SyApps is a Technology and Management Consulting Services firm based in Greater Washington area, with focus on solutions in the area of Strategy, Process, Technology and Management support. As a diverse end-to end IT and Management solution Provider, SyApps offers a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their business to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace.
Please visit us at www.syapps.com.
Job Description Responsibilities:
Develop Java code for a web application for the design and purchase of a customer-designed product. This application will interface with many different external systems, such as eCommerce, middleware, databases and manufacturing systems. Candidate will assist in design, architecture and coding of the Java application, writing unit tests and participating in code reviews.
- Java, Struts2, Apache Tiles.
- Knowledgeable of design patterns and efficient and effective coding practices.
- Experience with test-driven development and writing automated tests using JUnit and/or Selenium.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; a team player
- Able to contribute new ideas and suggest solutions, as well as be open to new ideas and methods.
Key Words: Java, Struts2, Apache,JUnit, Selenium,HTML/CSS
- Experience with Apache components such as Web Server, Tomcat, Maven, Ant will be useful.
- SQL knowledge also helpful.
Location: Austin TX
SyApps LLC is a Winner of the SmartCEO/Grant Thornton Future 50 Award for being recognized as one of 50 fastest growing companies in the Greater Washington Area.
We are proud of our diverse environment, Equal Opportunity Employer. SyApps is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. SyApps participates in E-Verify.
SyApps LLC - 6 months ago