Immediate contract opportunity for Sr. MS Dynamics Developer / Architect with Direct Government Client in New York, NY
Trigyn's Direct Government Client has a contract assignment for a Sr. MS Dynamics Developer in New York, NY.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop new features and enhanced functionality for a mission critical case management system that supports multiple agencies.
- Design entities, relationships, forms, workflows, views and reports in MS dynamics.
- Custom programming to accommodate client requests.
- Effectively communicate with management, finding optimal solutions to open issues quickly.
- Create technical design documentation.
- Participate in code implementation
- Work closely with project manager and business analyst to turn business requirements into coding specifications.
- Quickly identify and troubleshoot production issues
- Supervise and provide technical direction to other technical resources.
- Work with Analytics team to design data maps and to integrate with Analytics system and to automate data exchanges between various systems.
Note: candidates who do not have the mandatory skills will not be considered.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in Microsoft development for large-scale enterprise systems.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in developing systems using MS Dynamics.
- Ability to plan technical architecture
- Experience with database design
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of testing tools and techniques.
- Must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources.
- The ability to see tasks through to completion with minimal guidance.
Trigyn provides its employees with the following benefits:
- Experience in Agile development methodology.
- Understanding of a variety of additional programming languages, architectures, and standards (e.g., J2EE-Java, n-tier architecture, service oriented architecture).
- Working knowledge of Linq, Infragistisc and SQL reporting Services.
TRIGYN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Medical and Prescription Drug Insurance through CIGNA (Contribution Required)
- Dental Insurance through Aetna (Optional Benefit)
- 401(k) Plan through Fidelity with Company Match
- TransitChek® Commuter Benefit Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (Salary Option)
- Paid Holidays (Salary Option)
About Trigyn : Trigyn is an IT services company with over 900 resources deployed. Trigyn has been in business for over 25 years and is an ISO 9001:2008, CMMI Level 3 certified company.
Monster - 15 months ago