As the Director of Corporate Information Technology you will be responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all Corporate IT functions across regionally located offices. This includes directing all IT operations to meet employee workplace technology and business information requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions.
- Analyzes complex business needs presented by the user community and/or clients and recommends technical solutions
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions
- Manages and prioritizes the work load of direct reports and team
- Approves all business requirements prior to the technical solution
- Participates on all hardware and software evaluations and maintains vendor contracts
- Represents the IT function at customer review meeting when appropriate
- Train and up level current staff
- Perform liaison duties between users, operations, and engineering in the areas of systems design, modifications or trouble shooting
- Conducts interviews and makes recommendations for new hires, consultants and/or replacement personnel.
- Leverages cloud and outsourced resources to efficiently address business needs.
- Data Center management and related infrastructure experience.
- Proven ability to lead a progressive IT group
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Understands information security best practices and their implementation
- Operations experience in a production environment
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and motivate professional staff
- Has experience leading a service oriented support team
- Demonstrated aptitude for leveraging cloud based technologies
- Broad knowledge of technical systems, concepts, and methodologies
- Understanding of general business, budgeting, and contract management
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field or related experience
- Minimum eight (8) years experience within Information Technology
- Experience in the following technologies/products
- Server, storage systems, and network technologies
- Telephony, and voice communications systems
- Linux, Windows, and Exchange
- Cloud compute and related application frameworks
- HR and Financial systems, management, and controls
- SOX and PCI practices and compliance
Proofpoint - 8 months ago