Sr. Manager/Director of Marketing Operations
Marketing | South San Francisco, CA, United States
CollabNet® is the creator of Subversion® and a pioneer in cloud-based Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) solutions for collaborative agile software delivery at scale. CollabNet provides industry-leading products plus agile consulting and training services to help organizations of all sizes develop and deploy software faster. CollabNet has been recognized for 10 consecutive years as a SD Times 100 industry innovator and is positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of the 2013 “Magic Quadrant for Application Development Life Cycle Management” (ADLM) report by Gartner®, Inc. CollabNet is also positioned as a Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report on “Application Life Cycle Management Tools.”
Position: Senior Manager/Director of Marketing Operations
We are seeking an experienced senior manager of marketing operations to own and optimize our global marketing operations. You will be in charge of analyzing and improving numerous processes and systems to ensure our marketing and sales teams are highly productive, using effective practices, and informed with insightful data analytics. No one will be better than you at developing and analyzing statistics for web, lead, campaign and sales funnels, tightening up closed-loop reporting, automating and optimizing our lead handling and nurturing processes, and overseeing data governance across systems. You will report directly to the Vice President of Marketing.
- Drive optimal operations of key business systems, including the company’s web properties, marketing automation and CRM systems, ensuring data quality, lead flows, campaign tracking and sales enablement.
- Strengthen marketing program performance with a robust closed-loop reporting framework (including regular dashboards and business insights) and a process for continuous improvements.
- Analyze funnel stages through strong utilization of Marketo and Salesforce.com.
- Apply your marketing operations expertise across the business, with emphasis on lead scoring, lead nurturing, lead management, campaign reporting, and sales enablement.
- Develop and drive a strategic roadmap for data completeness, data accuracy, timely processing of data.
- Work with sales operations team to define and deliver data required to perform desired analyses.
- You are a dynamo. You’re highly motivated, collaborative and obsessed with success.
- You get results. You have a history of creating excellence in marketing operations that help your teams operate efficiently and scale.
- You have extensive, hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Marketo, and Salesforce.com.
- You win best “all around.” You have experience working with multiple groups, specialize in marketing operations, multi-task with agility, and communicate easily.
- You’re not afraid to make changes. You understand the importance of sales & marketing alignment and will fix what’s broken (and have done it in the past).
- You’re a team player and a leader. You can successfully drive the planning, process, infrastructure, research, analysis, performance management, and budgeting for the department.
- You plan, organize, schedule, and solve problems in a highly efficient, productive manner
- 5+ years of experience in B2B technology marketing
- 3+ years of experience and proven track record in marketing operations
- Extensive, hands-on experience and expertise with Google Analytics, Marketo, and Salesforce.com
- Very strong ability to analyze quantitative data to determine program effectiveness, ROI, forecasting.
- Demonstrated results in improving sales pipeline/funnel close and conversion ratios
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize and manage competing demands in fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional teams to meet business objectives and influence co-workers while fostering strong working relationships.
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation skills
- Basic web programming skills and experience with common web technologies
CollabNet is the leader in application lifecycle management (ALM) platforms for distributed software development teams. CollabNet TeamForge...