We're looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager focused on retention & loyalty marketing to join our team. This is the job for your if you are a self driven, go-getter who is equally creative and analytical. Reporting to the Director, Marketing, the Sr. Marketing Manager will be responsible for development, implementation and management of all aspects of Vimeo's loyalty and retention strategies from a marketing standpoint.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- Responsible for the retention, loyalty and product marketing of product lines to our existing customers both in the US and internationally.
- Own programs designed to drive usage, product engagement and eventually renewal of our key product lines.
- Use database marketing and CRM tools (including execution of email/portal communications to customers of key marketing messages)
- Plan, develop and manage of programs focused on in-product marketing, renewal processes and programs.
- Work with product teams to develop marketing strategy and execute product launch and enhancement plans
- Work cross functionally with other members of the Marketing team to identify all channels and opportunities to drive effective renewal programs.
- Test & learn multiple strategies on ongoing basis and analyze results to determine optimal mix of segments, channels and tactics to drive higher renewal rates
- Work closely with analytics team on the review of current segmentation strategies. Enhance or create new segmentation strategies, as necessary and recommend models to improve metrics on email, direct mail, loyalty, and reminder program.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans to retain and activate existing customers. Focused efforts on retaining best customer segment, new customer retention (second purchase program), and related up-sell/cross-sell and win-back strategies.
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
- Minimum 7+years related experience; subscription experience preferred
- Proven results when given the opportunity to create and/or grow a retention-focused marketing program
- Strong analytical and data-mining abilities with ability to evaluate results and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Must be a strategic thinker with the ability to see the big picture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment guided by iterative learning and team engagement
- Ability to manage several projects at once to aggressive deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage outside resources to achieve results
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree an accredited university in marketing or related discipline
- Well-rounded direct marketer with emphasis on email and retention/activation marketing.
- Experience with Google Analytics a plus
Vimeo is the high-quality video platform for creative people around the world. Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun and easy way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. Today, Vimeo reaches a monthly audience of over 90 million creators and viewers — and we're growing bigger every day. Vimeo is made with love by a highly ambitious, ridiculously innovative, and certifiably hilarious team based in New York City, and we'd love for you to be a part of it.
To find out more about working at vimeo visit us here