Sr. Manager Digital Operations - Analytics
Are you looking for a fast moving, creative environment where you can use your expertise to develop and market cutting-edge interactive and digital products?
YP is one of the largest local search, media and advertising companies in North America. The company creates local search and advertising products that encourage consumers to discover and engage with local businesses across online, print and mobile platforms. YP's suite of local offerings includes its flagship products YP.com, YP Local Ad Network, the popular YPmobile app and The YP Real Yellow Pages®, the largest print directory in the world by advertising revenue. YP.com, which attracts over 30 million monthly online unique visitors, is also accessed by millions of users each month via the mobile web.
The YP(SM) Local Ad Network helps advertisers grow their business and distributes ads to a distinguished list of top publishers. YP's wide range of local ad products such as premium listings, performance-based advertising, direct mail and search engine marketing provides advertisers an opportunity to increase their presence among consumers who are looking for a local business. YP's advertising products address the diverse needs of nearly a million local businesses and help drive tens of billions of dollars in local commerce annually.
YP products are backed by one of the industry's largest local advertising sales forces made up of several thousand media consultants and other resellers.
Join our dedicated and talented team of individuals all focused on creating the best products in the marketplace. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Sr. Manager Digital Operations – Analytics in our Atlanta, GA office.
Manage the 50 State digital fulfillment results and reporting processes, operations, vendor billing audits and budgeting in the main centers of Tucker, GA & Glendale, CA. Work across YP on business strategies and project management including feasibility planning, scope management, developing project plans, critical path analysis, methodology, project communications, project timelines, resource allocation and coordination within all fulfillment operations results and reporting functions. Provide support to forecast requirements, distribute objectives, analyze results and develop tracking tools to ensure overall attainment of regional objectives. Conduct business analysis to recommend “best practices” to develop and track expense and force measures. Involved in user requirement definition, recommendations of business solutions/alternatives, analysis of existing business processes, design and implementation of streamlined processes. In addition to digital fulfillment support, responsibilities include support to executive leadership within Operations department including organizational financial planning, analysis and budgeting support.
• Develop and manage 50 state reporting and results process across Digital Operations. Analyze results and reports, track trends and proactively implement strategies to ensure overall attainment of objectives. Monitor, analyze and develop innovative ideas to achieve budget guidelines. Ensure expenses are handled correctly and in appropriate timeframes. Track production progress and recommend/implement new strategies as needed. Report monthly force/budget information. Conduct monthly vendor audits to ensure data and billing is consistent between YP databases and vendor databases. Perform root cause analysis on discrepancies and present findings/solutions to business and partners.
• Responsible for 50 state digital fulfillment results and reporting including process issues and improvements. Represent Digital Operations and participate in projects within YP (i.e. rollout of new products, systems, etc…). Act as project manager with Marketing, Sales and Operations to provide input and support on new product design and implementation with specific focus on results attainment. Maintain critical links with other key organizations such as Marketing, Finance and Sales on project management activities, budget analysis, new product implementation and workflow issues.
• Identify and establish workflow processes for immediate improvement implementation. Responsible for root cause analysis or result deviation and development or process improvement strategies. Responsible for quality assurance and working with both internal and external customers to manage the production of results to reduce churn and positively impact customer satisfaction. Works as a liaison to clients and other YP organizations as a subject matter expert on the business processes they represent.
• Coach, develop and supervise subordinates region-wide who support the reporting and analytics functions of Digital Operations and the design and implementation of best practice initiatives. Evaluate existing practices/processes in order to develop and implement changes to align practices across all regions. Manage the implementation of reporting to ensure the most effective processes and tools are made available and effectively utilized across all regions. These processes cover all regional and functional organizations and platforms across YP. Develop presentations for external and internal use in support of the Digital Operations organization.
• Provide support for any development and/or training on new systems focused on results and reporting, processes or strategies within the Digital Operations organization. Provide coaching and feedback. This training may be process oriented or may be how to use new systems for the many different products created in this organization. Maximize new technologies to improve business effectiveness by identifying and implementing opportunities for utilizing technology.
• BA/BS in business related field and 5-7+ years experience in a related area (Analytics, Fulfillment, Project Management, Process Management)
• Skills in analytical forecasting, research, planning, budget development/results reporting and business writing are essential.
• Demonstrated mastery in various software applications including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word. SQL/Business Objects is a plus.
• Demonstrated leadership, negotiation, planning, excellent written and oral skills are essential.
• Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
• Lean/Six Sigma experience is a plus.
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits including a matching 401(k), bonuses, and a casual yet high-energy work environment. Send us your resume today.
YP LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Notice to Recruiting Agencies: search firms, headhunters or consulting firms. All unsolicited resumes sent to an YP LLC email address, to an employee of YP LLC, or to our resume database will be considered property of YP LLC, and we will not be obligated to pay any referral fee associated with such resume. Permission to send resumes may only be granted in writing by YP LLC. We are not accepting additional recruiting service providers at this time. Thank you for your interest in working with YP LLC.
Yellow Pages Group is a leading digital company in Canada. The Company serves over 300,000 local businesses through its nationwide sales...