- Coordinate activities for technical development, project scheduling, and resolving engineering development/design issues incl. testing.
- Review and release products and gates for production according to ZF standards (Design, Testing, Engineering Gates)
- Maintain Engineering headcount/budget
- Support customer acquisitions
- Plan and formulate engineering program(s). Organize engineering/technical staff to project requirements
- Review product for compliance to engineering principles, ZF design standards, customer requirements, and related specifications
- Reviews the status of projects, design changes, specifications
- Review hardware and software needs as required
- Represent R&D in regional Management Meetings / Represent CCDS at Global Development Meetings
- Review/drive standards with respect to regional aspects (e.g. localization) together with the headquarter (Productline); give input to advanced development e.g. market needs/requirements
Please send resumes to Kirsten Lanfear (
- Bachelors degree in mechanical engineering
- Minimum eight years suspension/chassis system engineering
- Engineering management experience
- Plant/operational experience desirable
- Management and leadership skills are essential
- Excellent English language skills and intercultural awareness
Are you interested?
Please, send us your complete and comprehensive application documents and a CV (in tabular form), qualification and work certificates, state the reference code - or apply online!
ZF Friedrichshafen - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard