KLA-Tencor Corporation, a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions, partners with customers around the world to develop state-of-the-art inspection and metrology technologies. These technologies serve the semiconductor, data storage, LED, and other related nanoelectronics industries. With a portfolio of industry-standard products and a team of world-class engineers and scientists, the company has created superior solutions for its customers for more than 35 years. Headquartered in Milpitas, Calif., KLA-Tencor has dedicated customer operations and service centers around the world. Additional information may be found at www.kla-tencor.com .
- Establish vision, develop strategy and roadmaps for the Global Network landscape in alignment with business priorities.
- Manage and mentor Network team across multiple timezones.
- Create and maintain catalog of services.
- Manage Global Network and IT Security operations support from Managed Service Provider per agreed upon SLA's.
- Partner with strategic vendors to achieve business outcome.
- Execute Global Network Projects to agreed upon plan.
- Partner with Architecture, Business Relationship Managers and Infrastructure Service Owners to influence the future IT landscape.
- Report Service utilization, adoption and trends on a quarterly basis and implement corrective actions.
- Strong leadership (technical and managerial), interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Strong written and verbal English communication and presentation skills.
- Strong Global network architecture experience
- Solid track record of managing large international network projects.
- Serve as focal point and maintain day to day responsibility for ownership and resolution of service escalations.
- Strong experience with Cisco, Riverbed and Juniper technologies.
- Expert level problem solving techniques and methodologies.
- Provide strong leadership to resolve complex incidents.
- Communicate at all levels effectively with data and metrics.
- Experience in a semiconductor or other high-tech enterprise.
- Driving change across the landscape with new technologies.
- Prior experience with network redesign to transform workload from on-premise to the cloud is a plus.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Network certification (CCNP/CCIE) or equivalent experience preferred.
- 7-10 years of hands-on Sr.Network Engineering/Architecture experience.
- 5-7 years of global team/staff management experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KLA-Tencor - 10 months ago
KLA-Tencor is hard-core when it comes to hunting down chip flaws. One of the world's largest makers of process control equipment for...