Posting Job Title: Sr. Manager, At Risk/Retention
Requisition #: 132861BR
Posting Location: United States - North Carolina - Charlotte
Area of Interest: Marketing
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description:
Time Warner Cable Corporate seeks a Sr. Manager, At Risk Customer Management within the Retention Marketing department. Please find below a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to successfully perform in this position.
The Sr. Manager of At Risk Customer Management will provide Enterprise-wide leadership in defining, managing and communicating the effective execution of Retention strategies for At Risk customer segment(s) in support of the TWC brand, its products and services. This includes the development and implementation of effective processes and programs that will reduce churn and bad debt load for At Risk segment(s) across the TWC product category.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead the daily management, development and implementation of at risk customer programs and processes in coordination with the Regions. Manage all aspects planning and operational deployment, including tactics for specific segments and markets. Includes work within all channels: with a focus on call center (Retention), payment centers, sales and service channels.
- Oversee the regional execution of Corporate programs including routine or special program executions.
- Oversee appropriate testing of programs and processes to validate assumptions and deliver on core Learning Agenda for Retention area. Review results to evaluate program impact, provide summary findings to management and recommend options to optimize further.
- Coordinate with Regional operations on training, deployment and tracking of payment services initiatives.
Education and Experience:
- Thorough understanding of the business dynamics, regulatory issues, competitive issues and general operating environment surrounding the cable industry, as well as knowledge of and relationships with key players.
- Progressive experience in consumer-focused payment services for subscription based business.
- A driven, decisive and results focused manager effective at communicating with all levels of an organization.
- Effective bridge-builder across organizational boundaries with the necessary people and performance management competencies to communicate a passion for winning.
- Customer-centric with a record of success in achieving/exceeding growth/profitability goals. Effectively combines strategic and tactical thinking in developing/implementing solutions.
- Senior level experience in consumer marketing and customer risk management
- Understanding of credit policies (e.g. FCRA) and analysis/modeling to support payment services.
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, pension, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and discounted services for employees who reside in a Time Warner Cable service area. Qualified candidates should apply online at www.timewarnercable.com.
- 4-6 years of leadership experience
- Experience in MSO or Telecom operations preferred
- 7-10 years of total relevant work experience
- Bachelors degree (MBA Preferred)
FCC Unit_TWC: 10619
Time Warner Cable - 2 years ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...