Express Scripts is seeking an experienced, creative and innovative Senior Infographic Designer. As part of our in-house creative team, you will work with senior executives, thought leaders and researchers to translate their thoughts, visions, and strategies into engaging digital illustrations and multimedia experiences ¿ helping to enhance the Express Scripts brand through visual story telling.
The role entails:
-Summarizing complicated information into simplified visualizations through group facilitation and discovery with key stakeholders
-Developing and designing information graphics and interactive representations of complex ideas in print and digital formats
-Collaborating effectively with marketing, corporate communications and creative teams to create data visualizations for thought leadership, editorial channels, presentations and marketing materials
-Recommending infographic/deliverable formats (print, web and audiovisual/multi-media) and ensuring they can be reused in a variety of marketing materials and channels
1. A skilled designer/illustrator who enjoys strategic thinking and creative problem solving, and understands how to turn complex information into compelling creative ideas and executions
2. Ability to comprehend complex concepts and express them clearly, verbally, graphically and in writing
3. Passionate about analyzing, synthesizing and visually expressing information in order for others to understand it and make better decisions from it
4. A visual-thinker who is experienced in using visualization techniques to capture, clarify and organize information
5. An excellent listener and facilitator who knows how to draw out real information from conceptual ideas and raw data
6. Exceptional ability to interpret input, iterate with a team, recommend a specific course of action and push editing process toward a finished product
-Minimum 8 years of relevant industry experience
-5+ years experience in digital illustration with Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of web design and animation techniques
-3+ years professional graphic design and/or illustration experience with a strong infographics portfolio and data visualization examples
-3+ years experience presenting to and working with top-level executive stakeholders and management
-Self-motivated, curious, and driven to succeed
-Extremely organized with high attention to detail
-Strong self-management skills with an ability to work across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with demanding timelines
-Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
-Optimistic, can-do attitude, and acts with integrity
-Understanding of healthcare, managed care, and/or pharmacy benefits management industry is desired but not mandatory
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
- 2 years ago - save job
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.