Responsible for managing overall corporate wellness programs through partnership with various ESI stakeholders including
Benefits, Safety, and Leave of Absence teams
1. Plans, organizes, directs and controls the day to day operations of the department;develops and implements policies and programs as necessary
2. Provides input on the department budget; ensures compliance and addresses variances
and other budget concerns
3. Manage corporate wellness initiatives that are aligned with ESI's wellness vision, goals/objective, and strategy with
key emphasis on improving the well being our employees while bringing economic value to ESI
4. Develop wellness programs and tools
5. Make recommendations and presentations
6. Develop program requirements and ensure internal stakeholders and external vendor compliance.
7. Manage and negotiate wellness program and on-site programs (flu shots, etc.). Work with local EH&S, and HR personnel
to develop, implement, design corporate wellness programs
8. Work with Leaves Team to ensure the Return to Work Program is being maximized for the field organization and
guidelines of the program are being followed
9. Develop wellness metrics to establish baselines, track performance and report progress to management
10.liaison to help develop company-wide initiatives that encourage sustainable EH&S programs
11.Manage employee assistance program
-Bachelor's degree in HR, Health Promotion or related field required
-Minimum 5 years experience managing a corporate employee wellness program
-Knowledge and or experience with workers compensation/return to work/absence management programs
-Strong project management skills
-Knowledge of statistics, data collection, analysis, and data presentation
-Excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
-Ability to influence people
-Must be self starting/self managing and have ability to handle diverse situations with limited management direction.
-Must demonstrate ability to think ahead and take action to ensure success.
-Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
-Capable of making presentations to audiences large and small.
-Strong cultural sensitivity to manage relationships with people from all cultures
-Strong leadership capabilities to deliver results and to build cross-cultural teams
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 10 months ago
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.