Eye-Fi is quickly growing from an innovative, energetic start-up into a global industry leader. To maintain our exciting, open and collaborative culture, we are seeking exceptionally talented professionals to join our team and help us deliver new products, technical innovation and unparalleled value for our customers.
The Sr. Marketing Manager will lead two core strategies at Eye-Fi: demand generation and customer acquisition. To deliver on this challenge, we are seeking an experienced, self-starting, creative thinker with an innate ability to combine strategic innovation with hands-on delivery across a range of marketing channels and mediums.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Marketing, and working in close collaboration with Eye-Fi’s Design, Sales and Product organizations, the role’s responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage a
comprehensive demand generation program
that builds meaningful awareness and interest in Eye-Fi products and services.
- Build an
that identifies, attracts and scales a steady pipeline of Eye-Fi promoters responsible for increasing meaningful word-of-mouth referrals and sales.
social marketing content and campaigns
that effectively engage Eye-Fi promoters and expose Eye-Fi to new promoter audiences.
- Identify, prioritize and
cultivate emerging verticals
for influencer engagement, broadening Eye-Fi’s exposure and driving new demand.
- Leverage and engage key bloggers, advocates, social media ambassadors & communities, harnessing their power to produce a dynamic, passionate and ever-expanding
global online community.
- Research, evaluate and support influencer events
, finding opportunities to seed and demonstrate Eye-Fi and creating customer relationships that build brand allegiance, boost WOM and user engagement.
- Create high-quality, measurable, and scalable
customer acquisition programs
that drive ROI-positive direct-to-consumer sales.
- Drive strategic planning, creative execution and continued optimization of
paid media campaigns and channels
- Deliver critical
and use them to help Product Marketing build go-to-market strategies and improve ongoing CRM campaigns.
- Evaluate new
against existing (and new) KPI’s, including cost and scale, and create reliable forecasting for budget, timing, return and resource requirements.
manage agencies and vendors
, balancing resource and program costs against performance.
emerging media outlets
to discover new relevancy to Eye-Fi’s growth strategies and corporate goals.
- Test & optimize owned marketing channels
to deliver significant growth in direct-to-consumer sales.
- Use testing, best practices and traditional marketing (SEO, SEM, Affiliates) to
optimize primary web properties
(.com, app stores and mobile) for low CPA sales and high conversion rates.
Eye-Fi’s D2C eCommerce
, including shopping cart, messaging, promotional activities and international expansion.
- Build out new opportunities, such as landing pages, video libraries and use case repositories to further
optimize sales performance and user engagement
- Drive a consistent feedback loop that
delivers high-value, relevant customer insights
back to Product Managers and Business Development to help shape future product development and sales strategies.
- Produce regular
audits, reporting, forecasting and analysis of program performance
, making prioritized recommendations based on both a broad and deep understanding of marketing channel strategies.
- Top performing undergraduate degree in business, marketing, PR, English or related field required. Top tier MBA (or equivalent experience) in marketing, general management, or strategy (preferred).
- 3+ years of hands-on management experience in an operational context.
- Demonstrated experience with P&L ownership.
- 3+ years of experience managing contractors and agency resources.
- Intimate knowledge of B2C technology marketing.
- Demonstrated success moving key social and viral levers, using tools and tracking in the social and location services space (like Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Flickr, YouTube, blogs, etc.).
- Proven business acumen with general management experience in B2C software or B2C hardware, including a commercial/marketing role, strategic planning, and/or product marketing.
- In depth analytic, forecasting, and research capabilities to identify actionable initiatives that drive financial performance.
- Ability to demonstrate the delivery of financial improvement through marketing campaigns, cross-selling, pricing, and operational improvements.
- The candidate must have strong communication skills, extensive experience influencing and cultivating partnership relationships and be comfortable interacting with Sr. Management and Executive teams both internally and externally.
- Strong ability to anticipate future consequences accurately, demonstrate broad knowledge and perspective, articulate a credible vision of a future state and develop the plans required to get there, and connect tactical activities to a strategic context.
- Knowledgably prioritize available information; draw accurate conclusions that influence project decisions and direction towards the highest positive impact and best possible outcome in terms of ROI and organizational learning.
- Provide regular, ongoing and timely analysis, critical thinking and strategic recommendations to shape current projects and determine the objectives of future tests.
- Candidates must work well in a fast-paced and growing environment, be flexible and possess a can-do attitude to exploit the unexpected and to succeed in unpredictable situations. The ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize several complex projects simultaneously is also a requirement.
- Demonstrate the initiative to make decisions and/or take actions as needed without significant guidance, prompting or involvement of your manager.
- Desire to work with geographically-dispersed teams and take on additional responsibilities as leadership opportunities arise.
- Non-traditional resumes and applications are welcome, especially from photogs.
- Experience using Eye-Fi (and having an opinion) will be a plus.
Eye-Fi - 8 months ago