Vimeo looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager focused on acquisition marketing to join our team. This is the job for you if you are a self driven, go-getter who is equally creative and analytical. The Sr. Marketing Manager will be part of the team responsible for the development, implementation and management of all aspects of Vimeo’s customer acquisition and early engagement strategies.
- Create and implement effective advertising, marketing and multi-platform online strategies to maximize subscriber growth
- Work with internal and outside creative resources to produce interactive assets (rich media, web pages, pdfs, screens, widgets, data feeds) following design standards, and web best practices to ensure high online engagement
- Manage and optimize all ongoing online media plans, staying in tune with online media trends to identify and evaluate new or better placements and publishers
- Obsessively traffic, monitor and report on online ads using a third-party ad server/analytics tools to optimize and address any tracking/performance issues
- Develop and leverage co-marketing partnerships, sponsorships and opportunities to build brand awareness, loyalty and connections in the marketplace
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of 5 +years relevant experience in online marketing, subscription marketing experience strongly preferred
- Expert knowledge of all aspects involved in print and online display media buying
- Expert of all key online marketing channels: SEM/SEO, Social Media, Retargeting, Affiliate, and E-mail mktg.
- Broad understanding of marketing approaches to customer acquisition
- Ability to operate at tactical level whilst taking a strategic viewpoint
- Experience managing vendor relationships and rolling out online media plans
- Excellent negotiating skills
- MS Office (expert in XLS & PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills and experience developing and aligning meaningful metrics to initiatives and ideas
Vimeo is the high quality video platform for creative people around the world. The Vimeo team is committed to delivering an inspiring video experience to over 85 million monthly creators and viewers—and we’re growing bigger every day.
Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun and easy way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission today by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. Vimeo is made with love by a highly ambitious, ridiculously innovative, and certifiably hilarious team based in New York City, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
In order to be considered for this role please apply to through https://vimeo.com/jobs
Vimeo - 21 months ago