Reports to: Manager
Responsible for all group marketing functions for Ohio. Look for opportunities to utilize similar or the same materials for out of state markets by working with the marketing team member supporting out of state marketing. Duties include strategic planning; development and revision of marketing campaigns and materials; communications to internal sales teams and brokers; group and member communications in those markets, as well as website content development. Will assist Online Marketing & Advertising department with ongoing support of preferred broker program. Incumbent will produce high-quality, creative materials and communications for special projects and must be able to work in a fast-paced, autonomous environment. Must be collaborative and know how to work in diverse teams.
• Manage the strategy, write, edit and oversee design efforts for all group marketing materials/programs in Ohio. Maintain consistency in message and corporate branding/identity.
• Provide strategy and counsel to internal sales team and broker distribution channel on sales materials, presentations, promotions and special events .
• Measure and analyze marketing efforts to uncover new marketing opportunities.
• Assist with new communication projects as assigned by management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, English or related field.
• Five years work experience in related field.
• Strong writing skills with a demonstrated command of grammar, spelling and sentence structure.
• Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining quality standards.
• Ability to work autonomously and proactively.
• Experience supporting and working with sales executives.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent creativity skills and demonstrated experience providing marketing support to sales channels.
• Strong PC skills and knowledge of print production.
• Knowledge of health insurance/healthcare industry.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Performs work in an office environment in which there is minimal exposure to unpleasant or hazardous working conditions.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Medical Mutual of Ohio - 14 months ago
Medical Mutual of Ohio is a not-for-profit managed care company that provides health insurance products and related services to some 1.6...