SADA Systems, Inc. is a global leader in cloud computing solutions and IT consulting. As a platform-neutral provider, SADA works closely with leaders in the cloud computing industry developing innovative business solutions and implementing cutting edge technologies.
Named amongst INC Magazine 5000 America’s fastest growing 5 years straight, and Ranked Top 20 in Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, SADA’s innovation, partnerships and experience give you the opportunity to stay ahead of the technology curve. Located in the heart of NOHO arts district, we offer an exciting and challenging place to work! Learn more about SADA Systems at www.sadasystems.com.
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have:
- Work with other engineers and sales team to architect custom solutions based on client requirements and design specifications
- Provide configuration recommendation and assistance with solution deployment
- Investigate and resolve software and hardware defects
- Take escalations from Service Desk and work break-fix incidents
- Troubleshoot, resolve and document customer reported network and infrastructure issues via phone and/or e-mail
- Ensure customer reported issues are resolved to the client's satisfaction in a timely manner
- Work closely with architects and vendors to understand emerging technologies and how they would benefit SADA
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of working experience in the IT industry with a focus on infrastructure
- Minimum 2 years direct experience with the following: Network hardware (managed switches, firewalls, routers, etc)
- Enterprise class virtualization environments (VMWare, Hyper-V) and related hardware
- Wireless infrastructure planning and support
- Basic network security and/or application delivery
- IaaS platforms and cloud-based infrastructure and application delivery
- Expert experience with Windows Servers (2003, 2008)
- Experience with Active Directory, including AD replication, health checks, GPO management, etc
- Extensive knowledge and experience troubleshooting Layer-2/3 networking issues
- Thorough understanding of application protocols, HTTP, SSL, FTP, SMTP, DNS, etc.
- SAN technology (EMC preferred), is a plus
- Experience with hardware load balancers, such as F5 Big-IP, is a plus
- Experience with WAN optimization appliances (such as Riverbed devices) is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot complex network and systems issues in enterprise environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organization skills
- Strong learning aptitude and ability to learn new technologies independently
- Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Experience providing support to direct customers, resellers, and field personnel in resolving product related issues.
- Ability to automate/script network deployments strongly desired
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects
- Self-motivated, directed and passionate
- Demonstrated leadership ability, strong team player who enjoys a fast paced atmosphere
Why you'll love working at SADA
- BS/MS in a computer related field or equivalent experience
- Any advanced certifications are preferred (CCNA, CCNP, MCITP, Etc.)
Compensation: Commensurate with experience, highly competitive plus performance-based incentives.
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America
- You'll get awesome benefits that include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance based bonuses, holidays, combined vacation and sick days, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401K matching and more
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow
- We have a ping pong table, big screens, frequent company lunches, a video games, company social events and an espresso machine!
SADA Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level, then SADA is the right place for YOU.
SADA Systems Inc. - 7 months ago