Bourntec Solutions is an innovative provider of Information Technology turnkey solutions and services, with four major lines of business. These include Strategic IT Services, Managed Services, Professional Services and the Public Sector. Our offerings span Custom Application Development, Software Quality Assurance, Maintenance and Support, Infrastructure Management, Value-Added Consulting and Resource Mobilization across a wide range of focused industry verticals.
As a pioneer in building innovative IT solutions across industries, Bourntec is always been in the forefront, providing customized solutions and services that focus on providing strategic differentiation and operational superiority to clients
Founded in 1994 and Headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, we have offices in Washington, Maryland, Virginia, Texas, Florida and Michigan.
Bourntec is currently seeking SR. ORACLE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE LEAD / DEVELOPER WITH ODI to join our client team in UPPER MARLBORO, MD.
Sr. Oracle Business Intelligence Lead / Developer with ODI
Upper Marlboro, MD
6+ Months Contract
Information Technology Services is seeking a Sr. Oracle Business Intelligence Lead / Developer to join the team to manage OBIEE, Informatica and Oracle applications.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Administration and support of Oracle Business Intelligence applications, OBIEE
- Create reports and dashboards via OBIEE to meet business requirements and address data needs.
- Dimensional modeling and dashboard design via OBIEE sourced from Oracle databases.
- Design and develop OBIEE metadata/logical data models (RPD)
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of Data Warehousing (DWH) and ETL concepts, ETL loading strategy, Data archiving, Data reconciliation, Error Handling, standards and best practices.
- Demonstrate hands-on experience in design and development of Informatica based solutions.
- Responsible for data integrity as well as the quality of data within OBIEE presentation layer.
- Support system and user acceptance testing activities, including issue resolution.
- Complete technical documentation to ensure system is fully documented
- 6+ years of BI Business/Data Analysis development experience.
- 6+ years of experience with OBIEE in a development or administrative role.
- Must be able to develop reports and dashboards within OBIEE
- Experience on RPD development for OBIEE 11g
- Experience with ODI or Informatica ETL tool.
- Expertise with TOAD, or Oracle SQL Developer.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to quickly pick up new tools and technologies.
- Willingness and ability to train and teach others.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively move forward on tasks even with ambiguous or changing requirements.