We are working exclusively with our client in identifying Sr. Organizational Development/Learning Consultant to deliver solutions and drive strategic priorities and business initiatives related to Talent Management, Competency Modeling, and the De sign and Facilitation of learning solutions.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
Start Date: ASAP
- Degree in Organizational Development (advanced degree preferred), Business, Psychology, or other area of behavioral science
- 7+ years’ experience in Organizational Development/Learning & Development interfacing or partnering with HR in core HR functions including Talent Management, Talent Selection, Succession Planning, Competency Modeling, and Behavioral Interviewing
- Strong Instructional Design and Training Facilitation experience, including working knowledge of current L&D technologies (eLearning, virtual Instructor-led Training, social learning, etc.)
- Superior project management skills including managing stakeholders and making budgeting recommendations
- Strong issue identification, needs analysis, or root cause analysis skills
- Strong influence and negotiation skills and demonstrated ability to coach leaders
- Strong relationship building skills
- MS Office skills
- Nice to have: Consumer packaged goods or retail industry experience
Duration: 3-6 months.
Location : 100% onsite in San Francisco, CA (limited telecommute days may be offered).
To be considered for this project , please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
1) Your resume
2) Respond to each bullet point listed under “Experience Requirements” with your relevant skills and experience.
Please include project reference #6273 in the subject line.
Monster - 20 months ago
Clarity Consultants is the leading provider of consultants for corporate learning and development and technical communications.