Senior PHP Developer - Mobile Product Development
Ripping the wings off of a commercial airliner. Running a Formula 1 car to its design limits. Shaking a full-sized house like it’s in an earthquake. These are the things we help our customers do. At MTS we design the test systems that help the best and brightest come up with the next big thing. You’ve probably never heard of us, but you’ve heard of our customers. They’re the ones who are building the wind turbines that will generate tomorrow’s green energy, the tires that will survive grueling laps on a test track, and the jet engines that will keep running even under the most punishing conditions. They come to MTS because we offer the best test equipment in the industry, and they demand leading-edge software to run it.
Often times, our customers run tests for days, weeks, or even months. Of course, they can’t be there 24/7 to make sure things are running smoothly. This is where the Mobile Product Development Team comes in. We make it possible for our customers to view exactly what is happening with their tests wherever they are, from whatever device they are using through a product called MTS Echo.
Join our team and you will be a part of an innovative, high-visibility team working on expanding this new product.
Interested? Apply today!
In this role you will:
- Lead the core platform team to maintain, enhance, and expand its capabilities and value
- Interface with other teams to ensure their solutions integrate seamlessly with the platform
- Be responsible for the core platform codebase and architecture
- Lead a small team of developers and contractors on enhancing and expanding the platform
- Be responsible for the timely delivery of new features from your team
- Not only architect new features, but also be the lead developer actually implementing them
- Design, rapidly prototype, and implement scalable, reliable, and maintainable features
- Perform code reviews for others on your team
- Be responsible for the health, stability, and maintainability of the codebase
- Expand the product to new areas
- Be a major contributor of a small agile team with plenty of opportunity to have a huge impact
- Bring lots of creativity and innovation to a new fast-paced business area within MTS
- Minimum of 5 years of software engineering experience, with at least 2 spent primarily on LAMP stack applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Strong in software design principles
- Mixture of front and back-end experience preferred
- Experience with new product development or startups preferred
*LI- SG 1
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/V/D
E-mail and password are case sensitive. Forgot your password?
For assistance, please see the Applicant Guide ,
or send an email to EmploymentCoordinator@mts.com
For Special Accommodation, click here .
Information about Security
© 2007 | All Rights Reserved. | Powered by HRsmart | Human Resources Software
MTS Systems Corporation - 22 months ago
In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes -- and those things tested by MTS Systems. The company produces testing systems that...