Location: Greater Los Angeles, California
Full Time/ Permanent
Outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic team of technical experts. Validation Technologies, Inc. (VTI) is currently looking to identify an exceptional Senior-Level Process Validation Engineer/Specialist to complete our Biopharma team in the greater Los Angeles, California area.
This is a highly strategic role within our global organization. One in which a great deal of success will be determined by the Sr. Process Validation Engineer’s ability to lead and execute our high-profile validation projects for some of the most prestigious Biopharmaceutical organizations in the world!
VTI offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, 401K plus a stimulating and collaborative work environment. We are committed to providing exciting career opportunities in a work environment that values trust, respect, openness, teamwork, creative talent, enthusiasm and diligence.
Validation Technologies, Inc. (VTI) strives to maintain and inspire professional excellence by providing Commissioning, Qualification, IT and Validation Services to the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biologics and Medical Devices Industries.
In This Position, You Will:
- Have a passion and desire to make a direct impact on the lives of patients by driving the highest level of quality services
- Be responsible for supporting and implementing Process Validation activities for the production of biopharmaceuticals
- Provide Process Validation expertise and direction pertaining to one or more of the following: Upstream and Downstream Processing; Purification; Chromatography (UF/DF); Fermentation; Cleaning Validation; Sterilization; Aseptic Processing
- Inspire and impact other VTI Team members by providing leadership and guidance
- Author/write and execute process validation (PV) protocols and technical documents (PQ)
- Over 4 years of relevant industry experience in Biotech/Pharmaceuticals industries
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Life Sciences or related discipline (Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, etc.)
- Recent and relevant experience related to various process validation activities
- Thorough knowledge of cGMP/FDA regulations and work environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication aptitude, coupled with a high propensity for attention to detail as well as self-motivated initiative
- Must have strong ability to organize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Validation Technologies Offers:
As one of the leading global Commissioning, Qualification, IT and Validation Services organizations, VTI is always looking for innovative, talented and experienced validation professionals for our multinational and global offices. We offer some of the best salary and benefit packages in the industry for our full-time/permanent employees as well as competitive hourly pay for our contractors.
Validation Technologies, Inc - 2 years ago