- Develop, refine and execute product-level tactics that maximize Qnexa performance with healthcare professional audiences.
- Translate the business strategy into prioritized tactics for key audiences (MDs, NP/PA, nurses, educators).
- Be part of a team of marketing professionals to deliver compelling semester meeting resources that align with brand and senior sales leadership objectives. Ensure that marketing mix across portfolio and personal/non-personal promotions are optimized to meet revenue goals in the obesity market.
- Measure impact of programs, including promotional initiatives and REMs
- Collaborate with sales leadership and medical affairs to develop and execute brand initiatives; collaborate effectively with sales training to execute workshop objectives
- With team, manage advertising agency, including determination of services and budget management required to successfully launch a new product/brand.
- Develop deep insight into customer behaviors that allow Vivus to tailor programs and messages to meet the unique needs of the institution.
Required experience: 5+ years
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical or biotech industry experience with focus on marketing, including development of market strategies and execution of tactics at the brand or segment level.
- Product launch experience desired
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales, sales operations, or sales training strongly preferred.
- Strong leadership skills, presentation skills, innovative thinker, business minded,
- ability to adapt strategies to evolving pharmaceutical regulations.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work effectively in a
- small cross-functional team environment
- Strong agency management experience
- Strong project management experience and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to drive for results
Minimum required education: Bachelor's Degree
Job category: Production & Operations;Marketing & Product