The Hosted Collaboration Solution combines 4 key technology elements to create a Cloud solution designed for Cisco partners to offer Cisco collaboration as a service:
Cisco Unified Communications & Collaborations technologies deliver voice, video, messaging, presence, conferencing, and mobility features to customers
Data center & virtualization technologies provide a scalable, multi-customer platform for the delivering Cisco applications in a cloud architected environment.
Automation and management solutions provide the ability to easily fulfill customer orders and handle ongoing changes to UC infrastructure, as well as assure that the service is available and providing the optimal quality of experience for a customer.
Service provider routing, aggregation, and mobile infrastructure complete the architecture, providing rich UC functionality to any device, anywhere.
This position is for the Product Manager responsible for a selected set of components within the HCS Management Solution, working within a team of Product Managers driving the HCS Fulfillment, Billing and Assurance solutions. HCS is a solution containing products and components from various Cisco Business Units (BU). The successful applicant will be able to build relationships within the HCS team, and other BU’s, and drive the solution and product roadmaps to successfully define and deliver the HCS Management Solution.
- Knowledge of core Cisco Unified Communications Technologies (Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Unity Connection, Unified Presence, & Cisco Mobile products).
- Experience working with leading Global Service providers in the introduction and evolution of large telecom network systems
- Experience with management products in service provider markets and deployments
- Excellent communication skills (both Written and Verbal) and ability to interact internally and externally at Executive levels
- Ability to balance (potentially conflicting) short and long term product/market requirements
- Ability to make decisions in the absence of complete information and adapt strategy/direction as new information becomes available
- Prefer knowledge of deploying products and services in the Cloud
Are you changing the world? We are.
Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT, is changing the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Our...