Do you want to intern for a company where you are encouraged to build and have the autonomy to push boundaries? Invention has become second nature at Amazon, and the pace of innovation is only accelerating, and the breadth of our businesses expanding. Amazon’s growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit to create new products, have an unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
The primary role of a Sr. Product Manager of Technical Products (PMT) intern within Amazon is to assume end to end ownership over an important project in one of our technical product offerings. You will be expected to be able to dive deep into the technology both from a product and customer’s perspective, segmenting customers and developing business models, working with software engineers and business partners to define, build, launch and grow new technology products and services, as well as work closely with teams across Amazon to deliver the analysis, recommendations, and plan to implement. These projects may be related to hardware offerings, software or technical services, and your customers will often be developers, IT departments or enterprise CIOs. Examples of organizations where Product Managers – Technical Products may work include: Amazon Web Services, Compute & Networking, Web, Mobile, & Social Apps, Digital Media & Marketing, Business Applications.
If you’re entrepreneurial , and want to innovate , build and own transformative technology driven products for developers, join us in making history.
· Current enrollment in an MBA Program is required.
· More than 2 years of work experience prior to your MBA including academic and/or internship experience
· General manager/owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive, proven ability to influence others.
· Undergrad CS, Engineering, or other technology related degree.
· Passion for technology, willingness to dive deep into the technical products Amazon is building, committed to learning and expanding technical knowledge.
· Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· 4+ years of work experience prior to your MBA including academic and/or internship experience.
· Unrelenting tenacity.
Amazon.com - 22 months ago
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...