We ignited the web application security industry and continue to lead by transforming the way organizations master vulnerability management. Only WhiteHat Security offers a solution that combines an advanced, cloud security platform with the world’s largest force of security experts.
In this role, you will be a key enabler of WhiteHat’s rapid growth, helping us push forward our exciting developments in web application security. You'll be responsible for leading end-to-end product management of our analytics and reporting products, from product strategy and roadmap through product launches. Your work will be key to helping WhiteHat and our clients build better products.
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, quick learner, and is passionate about data, understanding user behavior and data-driven product development.
- Responsible for developing and aligning the analytics and reporting product strategy & roadmap with corporate KPIs
- Write business and product requirements in sufficient detail to evaluate, build & communicate analytics and reporting products
- Partner closely with development teams to ensure clarity of requirements and effective delivery
- Collaborate with the UI design, business development, marketing, sales and engineering teams on PRDs, UI specs, development schedules and launch plans
- Discover and communicate key insight about user behavior, use that insight to influence product roadmaps across WhiteHat
- Coordinate the communication of regular releases and customer benefits and ensure they are clearly explained to internal stakeholders
- Maintain deep knowledge of key product metrics and KPIs
- Act as category expert for analytics and reporting within the company, backed up with competitive and market analysis
- Evaluate existing and new products to provide constructive ideas for change, using insight derived from analytics and reporting
Desired Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of shipping data-centered products. He or she will have experience working with data to derive insight and have a passion for data-driven product development. He or she should be skilled at defining analytics systems and reports that turn data from noise into easily understood insights that can be applied in businesses.
WhiteHat is looking for an individual with a strong track record in delivering to agreed timescales and handling multiple products and projects at any one time.
- Experience as a Product manager for enterprise analytics & reporting systems/products for use internally or by external stakeholders
- Experience working with large-scale analytics systems and/or statistical sets to derive insight
- Capable of interacting with partners and other external parties in a professional and polished manner
- Ability to understand and communicate a complex technical concept
- Education to Degree standard – BSc, BA or equivalent
- Excellent command of English
- Outstanding body of work demonstrating high quality, innovative deliverables and an exceptional understanding of consumer behavior
- Strong experience presenting and collaborating on product design with cross-functional teams
- Experience of working in SCRUM or other Agile environments
- Familiarity with collaborative tools such as wikis and bug tracking systems
- A passion for data!
Bottom of Form