Primary function of this job will be to work cross-functionally with Clinical Product partners to develop and deploy new products and evolve existing products to comply with the needs of Healthcare Reform. These individuals will be responsible for representing the Clinical Product and Specialty areas and participating in Steering Committee and Workgroup meetings; taking feedback from workgroups to establish product development prioritization; driving and managing the development of products in accordance with established timelines; deploy products, providing ongoing support for products; own and manage products and make enhancements as needed to improve our offering; and providing sales and account management support and education. An understanding of current product offering and capabilities is required.
- Bachelor¿s Degree with 8-12 years of experience OR Master's degree (preferred) with 6-10 years of experience
- HCR Knowledge and experience preferred, but not required
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Product knowledge
- Product and/or project management experience
- PBM knowledge and experience
Express Scripts - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.