Drive the development of marketing strategies for the KRUPS brand in the USA (strategic recommendations, product launches, consumer communication), specifically:
Business Planning and Management
• Deliver Budgeted Net Sales, Direct Marketing Contribution and Consolidated Profit Margin;
• Develop and implement annual Marketing Plans;
• Analyze monthly business performance results;
• Analyze market performance results.
Product Development and Management
• Serve as liaison with product development team (Strategic Business Unit) to develop products offering feature-price bundle and package communication appropriate for US market;
• Manage product portfolio to deliver target margins;
• Partner with Sales Organization to support product sell-in and develop promotional programs and retail materials;
• Develop and manage commerce and merchandising programs;
• Lead consumer research programs /insights.
• Develop and manage annual Brand Marketing Expense Budget;
• Analyze ROMI for all relevant expenses.
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field;
• 5-8 years of product management experience, preferably within the Housewares industry;
• Effective knowledge of P&L;
• Ability to communicate effectively within a domestic Marketing team and as part of an international development team;
• Ability to develop complex strategies as well as lead the implementation plans;
• Ability/desire to work in a fast-paced, matrix organization;
• Demonstrated creativity, initiative, results-orientation, ability to influence.
Groupe SEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages candidate diversity.
Pays / Région
USA / New Jersey
West Orange, NJ
6 years minimum