Experimentation Platform enables product teams all across eBay, Inc. deliver features that delight customers, and provide business growth. We are looking for an experienced, passionate Product Manager who can help us meet the fast growing demand from Business Units (eBay marketplace, StubHub, eBay Enterprise, and so on) to learn more, and faster from experiments.
As a Product Manager, you:
- Drive product development from concept to launch, and operate, in a fast paced setting.
- Have a natural bias for getting things done, decompose complex problems into a product delivery sequence.
- Have a passion for data driven decision making.
- Collaborate extremely well with colleagues from diverse functional expertise, and varied organization levels.
- Bridge business and technical worlds very well; good conceptual thinker to articulate opportunities and solutions.
- Lead a matrix team to define, evolve product strategy, and product roadmap; integrate usability studies, and market analysis.
- Define and track product success metrics.
- Engage frequently with customers, partners, business and product development teams to synthesize product features.
- Work hands-on with engineers, UX designers, and operations to deliver product features that meet or delight customer expectations.
- Manage a Center of Excellence to deepen the experimentation culture within eBay, and accelerate learning from different practitioners.
What are we looking for?
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- 10+ years of experience in delivering complex software product releases from ideation, preferably as a Product Manager
- Working knowledge of information systems & technologies e.g. Distributed computing, big data management and pipelines, SQL
- Expertise in Experimentation techniques and implementation strategies e.g. A/B, multi variate, multi arm bandit, and so on
Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working knowledge of experimentation software such as Google Analytics, Optimizely, Adobe Test & Target
- Understanding of Software Instrumentation (telemetry) in large scale systems; working knowledge of web analytics software such as Omniture, TeaLeaf, Google Analytics
- Understanding of Commerce domain with emphasis on digital commerce, consumer behavioral trends
- Deliver customer value frequently in a SaaS product
Ms. Rocky Gonzalez
Talent Acquisition- Sourcer
Direct dial: 512 691 7453
The world’s leading e-commerce company, eBay Inc. brings together a family of brands that connect communities. Built on commerce,...