RGO is the leading software provider of solutions for the financial services industry. Today, our customers come from all parts of the financial services world—from the nation's largest banks to community-centered credit originators and processors. Over 40 of the nation's top financial institutions use ARGO solutions to process more than 65 million transactions in 35,000 financial centers each day. Financial institutions depend on ARGO because we innovate at the crossroads of real customer problems and breakthrough technology. Come join ARGO and let your ingenious ideas be heard. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the financial institutions do business.
Senior Product Manager – Business/Commercial Lending
The Senior Product Manager is the owner and unifying force behind the product strategy, development, and delivery of a nationally-respected Business/Commercial Lending Origination and Account Management System. The role requires close collaboration with senior management; sales, marketing, development and technology teams; and clients in developing the strategic vision. The position will interact continuously with customers, prospects and internal constituencies to insure the product maintains a market-leading position.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Serve as the owner and strategic leader of the product.
• Lead the creation of the strategic vision and plan for the product.
• Coordinate the development and tactical plans and roadmap for the product.
• Coordinate and manage product design and continuous enhancement.
• Lead the preparation of requirements documents and business cases for the system and future enhancements.
• Manage business-level testing and verification on all features and enhancements.
• Collaborate with Marketing/Communications on market strategy, target customer definition, key product benefits, product positioning and packaging.
• Maintain a current view of the product’s position in the marketplace by gathering and analyzing feedback from sales, marketing, development, technology, customers and prospects to insure the product is highly-competitive and well-respected.
• Develop and share a complete understanding of the customer segment, industry competition and market conditions with all internal constituencies.
• Create and manage a team that is fluent in all aspects of commercial loan origination.
• Interact continually with customers to assess satisfaction levels and mitigate concerns.
• Develop/Review opportunities for third-party partnerships.
• Manage the product to achieve ARGO’s strategic vision and financial goals.
• Participate in product scope and knowledge transfer sessions with clients and prospects, provide implementation support, facilitate requirements gathering and approvals and define and maintain scope documents.
• Initiate and facilitate the development of customer cost benefit analyses.
• Lead the development of subject matter content for internal and external documents and communications.
• Support the sales team with RFQ/RFP processes, presentations and demonstrations.
Required Professional Background:
• Thorough knowledge of small business and commercial loan origination and account management.
• Thorough familiarity with legal, regulatory, credit and operational risk management.
• Strong leadership, management and teambuilding skills.
• Entrepreneurial attitude to do whatever is required to achieve success.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve objectives through collaboration with cross-functional teams and without formal authority.
• Capable of interacting comfortably with individuals with diverse backgrounds, educational levels and professional interests.
• Comfortable working and communicating with all levels of leadership and management from the executive level to the tactical/execution levels within Argo and the customer base.
• Comfortable working in an IT-centric environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Able to adjust comfortably to changing direction and priorities.
• Able to travel up to 25% of the time.
• 5+ years of successful product leadership and management of a commercial lending origination software system.
• 10 years management experience in all phases of commercial lending origination and account management at recognized and respected commercial lending providers.
• Demonstrated success leading new and successful software system into the market.
• BSBA or Technology-related field
• MS in a Business or Technology-related field is desirable
ARGO Data Resource Corporation - 5 months ago
Founded in 1980, ARGO is a national leader in technology-based solutions for the financial services industry. Today, our customers come from...