We are in the midst of a work revolution – quality work is moving online. And Elance is where the jobs are going. We’re building the infrastructure that capture clients and freelancers’ preferences and requirements, matching jobs with the best freelancers available, and maximizing the chance of great outcomes. And that’s where you come in.
As a senior member of the Product team focusing on payments, you’ll be a unifying force behind the development of our product vision that transforms the way people work. You will focus these visions into elegant and intuitive solutions that deliver exceptional customer value. Your passion will inspire team members to excel at the design, development, and marketing of new products.
In this role, you will:
In this role, you need:
- Understand the needs of our users and develop innovative invoicing and payment solutions
- Collaborate with stakeholders to build consensus and drive projects with flawless execution
- Work closely with engineering and QA teams to bring your features to life
- Provide key contributions to product vision and company strategy in payments and anti-fraud
- Collaborate with designers to develop mocks and high-fidelity prototypes
- Analyze data to measure the success of product initiatives and to understand and improve user experience
- Utilize refined communication and people skills to create consensus with all stakeholders
- Develop and manage key product metrics
- Drive improvements to product SOPs and implement best design and development practices
- Not be afraid to jump into product and design challenges
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Deep passion for building great consumer products
- Exceptional leadership and teamwork skills
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager at a consumer-based Internet company
- To be empathetic, with an intuitive sense for feature design and user requirements
- An in-depth understanding of the architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications
- An entrepreneurial spirit that can thrive in a very fast-paced environment
Come work where people say “Happy Monday” and actually mean it (seriously, no joke).
A funny thing happens when your job is putting mile-wide grins on the faces of online freelancers and the businesses who hire them. You start to smile a lot yourself, knowing you’re helping people live the dream and get great work done ASAP.
You see at Elance we’re not just creating a revolutionary place for businesses to find, hire and work with online freelancers. We’re also creating a fun place to work. And to keep the good times going strong we’re always looking for amazing people ready to help the world work differently.
So check out our job openings in the Silicon Valley, San Francisco and Europe. Then join Elance as we change how the world works, and learn why around here TGIF means “This Gig Is Fantastic.”
Visit us at www.elance.com.
Elance - 23 months ago
Elance is at your service. Formerly a provider of software that businesses used to streamline the way they bought and managed various...