This is a direct-hire opportunity which offers full-benefits, growth potential, a competitive salary package and a positive work environment. Some relocation assistance can be provided if needed.
If you are qualified for the position and interested in pursuing it, please answer the questions posed at the end of the description and send me your Word formatted resume.
JOB REQUIREMENT SUMMARY:
- Establishes and coordinates the production schedules and technical and operational performance of specific manufacturing programs through oversight and supervision of assigned Program Managers.
- Ensures adherence to master plans and schedules, develop solutions to program problems and directs work of incumbents assigned to the program from various departments.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Assists in negotiation of contracts and contractual changes and coordinates preparation of proposals, plans, specifications and financial conditions (estimates at completion) of contracts.
- Oversee the Program Managers in their function as a liaison between the various functional departments to ensure open communication between parties aimed at accomplishing the program work on time and within budget.
- Act as company point of contact with customer and participate in Integrated Product Teams comprised of customer and company representatives.
- Provide periodic Program Status Reviews to Management and, as needed, to the customer
- Oversee assigned Program Managers to ensure their participation in reviewing any and all contract changes
IMPORTANT - IF INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED PLEASE ANSWER THE BELOW QUESTIONS
- BS degree in technical or scientific discipline
- Knowledge of pyrotechnic / explosives manufacturing
- Familiarity with program / contract management standard concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Three or more years manufacturing experience related to manual/semi-automatic fabrication and assembly of pyrotechnic/ordnance products
- Three or more years experience in program or contract management
1. Why are you looking for a new position?
2. Are you open to commuting to the Hampton Springs/Tallahassee, FL area? If not, are you able to relocate?
3. If you need to relocate - How soon can you (realistically) do so? (IE: home to sell, children in school, spouse who works, etc?)
4. What are you salary requirements in order to make a move?
5. What are you currently (or most currently) earning?
6. Do you possess experience in the manufacturing of explosives/propellants/weapons or similar? If yes, please detail
Word .doc formatted resumes answers to the above questions to:
Your resume will be held with strict confidence and will NEVER be forwarded to any of our clients without your permission.
If you are NOT interested or unqualified, please send us a referral. This is an immediate and urgent need for our valued client and therefore, we are offering a $1000.00 refer-a-friend fee to anyone who leads us to a candidate who is hired for this position.
HireSource recruiters are dedicated to working with the finest technical professionals throughout the country. We know the market. We know the hiring managers. We have the knowledge, resources, and contacts to make your search more complete and efficient. Whether you are looking for more opportunity, a shorter commute, better benefits, or a higher salary, we're the best chance there is to uncovering that position you never even knew was available
HireSource Solutions - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard