N-Tier Solutions Inc., an Information Technology Consulting Services, Direct-hire Placement and Professional Staffing Company. Founded and incorporated in 1999 in the state of North Carolina, our specialty is offering flexible staffing solutions in the areas of information technology to premier corporations, primarily Fortune 1000 companies.
Headquartered in Winston-Salem, NC with local and national clients, N-Tier Solutions Inc. is privately owned and operated with excellent references, proven methodologies and a track record of success, profitability and continued and impressive upward growth.
We recruit, hire and deploy highly skilled professionals for specific technical skills needed by our prestigious clients nationwide. We hire full-time Information Technology consultants and work closely with our many business partners; nothing is beyond us.
Position Title: Sr Programmer
Location: Tampa, FL
N-Tier Solutions Inc is recruiting for a Sr. Programmer for a permanent position with our direct client with offices located in Tampa, FL.
The Senor Programmer is responsible for developing websites and web based software based on a defined set of business requirements; working with project management and Business Development to define solutions and estimate hours for development; and mentoring employees within Bayshore Solutions on Best Practices and adherence to administrative procedures. The Senior Programmer has an understanding of all areas of web development including presentation layer, data access, and database development. The Senor Programmer provides project leadership for the estimation, architecture, development, issue resolution, and quality assurance. The Senior Programmer may use team members and programmers in the delivery of a project, if so they are responsible for overseeing their work to ensure quality. The Senior Programmer reports to the Director – Programming.
Education and/or Experience:
- Project Delivery – Translate functional requirements into technical design; Establish development architecture for the creation of a website and/or a web based application; Develop code that adhere to Bayshore Solutions coding standards; Debug code prior to customer delivery; Identify potential issues within development plans/source code; delivers solutions that have minimal bugs and need limited corrective measures or warranty work; Trouble shoot and escalate issues as appropriate; Comment and document code as necessary; Deliver complete solutions within agreed upon delivery schedules. Provide on-call support for development issues according to Bayshore Solutions on call guidelines.
- Business Development/Estimation – Provide project specific ideas and guidance within the business development lifecycle.; Work with Business Development and Project Management to determine time estimates for the creation of custom development items.
- Customer Service – Work in a team environment to ensure that technical solution is in sync with other elements of the project; visualize solutions and communicate within delivery team; identify opportunities to exceed client expectations within applicable project budget.
- Leadership, Innovation, and Training – Leads project post-mortems with their delivery team and other programming staff. Provide mentorship for other development staff and cross functional team members; Serve as subject matter expert on Bayshore Solutions delivery methodology, products, and Intellectual Property library; Contribute to Bayshore Solutions intellectual property library; Proactive commit to self-directed education and research projects.
- Administration – Record project time into project management software on a daily basis; Meet billable time utilization expectations ensuring individual profitability goals; consistently adhere to Bayshore Solutions’ company policies; demonstrates a positive can do attitude and promotes Bayshore Solutions team culture.
- Demonstrated experience developing web based solutions ASP.NET C# 3.0/3.5/4.0.
- Established skills in designing and developing large scale MS SQL 2008 databases.
- Experience developing applications leveraging Visual Studio 2008/2010.
- Knowledge of various Content Management Software (CMS) and methods for implementation.
- 3 - 6 years of experience in delivering web based solutions.
- 1-3 years of experience estimating hours necessary to deliver web based solutions based on functional specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
ZipRecruiter - 18 months ago