Job Title : Senior Programmer Analyst (C#)
Location : Lakewood, CO (RELOCATION ASSISTANCE CAN BE PROVIDED)
Position provides analysis and technical expertise in an existing or changing/emerging environment. Performs a broad range of tasks which may include research, analysis, design, coding and testing, installation, maintenance, support, training, evaluation and selection, and implementation of information technology solutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:Education:
- Within the context of the ITS/Business Strategic Plan, operates independently in various activities such as research, selection, and implementation of technology solutions.
- Applies highly professional business and/or technical knowledge when working with clients, other ITS groups, and vendors in activities such as identifying options, selection, analyzing, designing, installation, coding, maintenance, and testing of information technology solutions.
- Responsible for providing technical assistance, problem resolution, support, and training for clients and other ITS groups.
- Shares responsibility with team members for 24-hour on-call problem resolution.
- Responsible for recommending, implementing, creating, maintaining, interpreting, improving, summarizing, and reporting on the performance indicators for the technology area.
- Responsible for establishing, interpreting, and executing departmental procedures for the technology area.
- Knowledge required to perform at this level is generally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's degree in the area of Computer Science Engineering or Business.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years experience in a Software Programmer/Analyst role.
- Experience enhancing and supporting CRM software (Pivotal CRM preferred).
- Proficient working with SQL Server (queries, indexes, stored procedures).
- Experienced writing software using Microsoft technologies (Visual Studio – C#).
- Preferred experience using reporting tools like Crystal Reports.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze business/technical problems and select, design, or implement information technology solutions in accordance with business needs.
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Dedicated to quality client service and proactive and responsive to client needs.
- Requires ability to lead small to medium sized projects.
- Requires ability to educate and train others.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of Systems Analysis and Design concepts and associated tools.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze business requirements and recommend designs for most systems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects, including project management tool experience, leading project teams, and coordination with client personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and document business requirements, evaluate alternative packaged or in-house written software systems, and perform cost/benefit analysis.
May manage complex and substantial project efforts and may direct subordinate personnel.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.