This position is responsible for writing the most complex programs of a development project as well as maintaining and supporting existing applications. This position is also responsible for translating business requirements into effective and efficient computer systems for small projects or a sub-system of a larger project. This person will be capable of completing the detail design phase of a project by preparing program specifications, including screen and report designs, report option requirements, input/output file descriptions and processing.
Candidates must have experience in the following areas:
· 3 or more years working as a senior level Web Application Developer
· Ability to create mockups and knowledge of Wireframe tools for prototyping
· RIA experience using AJAX, HTML5, java script, JSON, CSS, JSON RPC, XML RPC
· Understanding of Java Apache environments ( Apache Web Server and Tom Cat)
· Knowledge of build tools such as ANT
Sterling Jewelers Inc. - 18 months ago