Title: Sr. Project Manager/Program Manager
Location: United States-California-Burbank
Job Number: 13030373
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Senior Project Manager/Program Manager
Xerox Business Services, LLC is looking for a senior project manager/Program Manager in the Burbank, CA. area with a minimum of 10 years of experience who has planned, managed and delivered large-scale ITO (Information Technology Outsourcing) and technical infrastructure projects of significant complexity.
May perform one or more of the following:
· Manages people for projects involving department or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of projects and/or programs into a finished state
· Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets
· Monitors the project from initiation through delivery, interfacing with customers, clients or department personnel
· Organizes project activities that may require interdepartmental meetings and communication ensuring completion of the program/project on schedule and within budget constraints
· Assigns and monitors work of technical personnel, such as systems analysts and programmers, providing support and interpretation of instructions/objectives
· Directs the activities of project support staff and sub-contractors and is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources are allocated and maintained to facilitate the successful completion of the project
· Ensures the ongoing process/system capability associated with projects and manages any changes required to meet or exceed the expectations established in project designs
· Effectively manages multiple projects simultaneously
This person regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions, and/or customers and clients. Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations without damage to the relationship.
Additional requirements include:
· Solid understanding of ITO (Information Technology Outsourcing) environments
· Extensive project experience with two or more of the following service areas: service desk, incident & problem management, end user computing (EUC) or desk side support, process reengineering, infrastructure and network management, data center management, operational security, security administration, PMO management.
· Ability to work with sales teams to define and price service-related proposals
· Extraordinary organizational and team building skills
· PMI certification (PMP) a plus
· Ability to accept accountability and ownership for desired results
· Proactive work habits, requiring minimal supervision and management
· Required proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other basic PC applications
· Outstanding interpersonal and analytical skills
· Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal) and executive presence
· Ability to work independently and with local/remote teams
· Solid understanding of the purpose and usage of project tools, such as:
o Project Charter
o Master Project Control Plan
o Business Case & ROI Definition
o Microsoft Project
o Issue Logs
o Risk Management & Mitigation Planning
o Quality Management
o Status Reporting
o Project Change Control
o Change Log
o Operational Acceptance
o Performance Acceptance
o Lessons Learned Documentation
o Root Cause Analysis
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual/work from home? No
- 19 months ago - save job
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...