This position would provide direction and management related strategic projects across multiple sites. This role is responsible for mentoring in the development of continuous improvements that drive business value. This position will be a key resource for training, mentoring and developing change agents, leading Value Stream Mapping and Kaizen events, implementing Visual Workplace and Standard Work at the site level and tying initiatives to the Organizational strategy. This person may manage cross-functional strategic planning projects, provide content/idea creation, develop strategic planning communications (verbal and written), and be responsible for managing and synthesizing strategic topics. They will be responsible for development and maintenance of site continuous improvement plans, communication plans, schedules and estimates.
1. Assist in Change Agent Training Development or Selection, Delivery Work with Patient Services Continuous Improvement resources to develop or select a Lean Six Sigma training module to develop select resources at each contact center site and in major functional groups as ¿Change Agents,¿ at least at the Green Belt level of knowledge. Deliver this training to select resources at the site level.
2. Mentor Change Agent ¿ Continually meet with trained change agents to help reinforce specific concepts. Work with them individually on their development in Lean and Six Sigma concepts and as Lean Six Sigma leaders.
3. Lead Improvement Events (VSM or Kaizen) ¿ Lead VSMs at the site level for key improvement areas, in coordination with other sites to avoid duplication. Lead kaizen events individually and in conjunction with Change Agents for change agent development purposes.
4. Implement Management System, Visual Management and Standard Work ¿ Work with Director of Process Improvement and Quality and team to develop a construct for a organizational wide management system, including visual workplace and standard work. Implement this standard framework at a site level.
5. Provides business direction and project management for strategic and tactical projects at site level. Analysis of complex situations, distillation of the issues into options and driving to appropriate conclusions; Defines project/program scope, deliverables, work plans and decisions; Lead large cross-functional project efforts with all parts of organization; Manages tight deadlines, scope and converging opinions to solutions in timely manner; Ensures project delivers business operational needs and requirements;; Manages budget parameters as relevant.
-Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline or relevant experience
-8-12 years relevant experience or Master's degree with 5-10 years relevant experience
Lean Certification at a Lean Expert or Master
-Extensive project management skills using various programs to prepare and execute business plans
-Microsoft office applications; Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills
-Must have managed all aspects of Lean Deployment at a site level, preferably a contact center
-Ability to manage complex analysis from issue identification to proposal of potential solutions
-Ability to travel as needed
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
- 2 years ago - save job
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.