This ISG Partners client is an industry leading consulting company providing law firms and corporate legal departments with cost-certain and transparent end-to-end discovery solutions. These solutions encompass everything from collection through production services, technology assisted review and attorney staffing for projects in litigation, investigations and merger-related inquiries.
Our thriving Washington, DC office location is currently hiring a Senior Project Manager who will serve as the key leader in successfully managing assigned client relationships through effective project management coordination and execution. The successful candidate must have the team leadership and technical background in the electronic discovery industry to successfully manage multiple projects and client relationships in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Serves as the primary liaison with key client representatives with the goal of owning the total service delivery relationship.
- Drives overall client satisfaction through effective coordination and communication of client deliverables.
- Works with clients to establish best practices which meet their needs and address any prioritization issues that may arise.
- Provides strategic and tactical guidance to deliver the company’s best practices for Client Services as well as cross-functionally with the eDiscovery business unit.
- Provides substantive oversight to client-specific projects on a day-to-day basis.
- Effectively executes project forecasts and work schedules implemented by the Client Services Director.
- Ensures client and project requirements are being met by communicating routinely with both the client and internal partners.
- Consistently delivers proactive communication with clients and serve as point of escalation when client issues arise.
- Demonstrates leadership to both the client and internal partners, delivering project objectives professionally and with high quality.
- Instills confidence with the client and serves as a primary public face of the company’s high-quality service delivery offering.
- A deep understanding of eDiscovery and the litigation support industry which is typically a result of at least 5 years of experience in project management positions with law firms, corporate legal departments or eDiscovery service providers.
- Experience with eDiscovery technology tools such as IPRO suite, TunnelVision, Relativity, LAW 5.0, MS Access, SQL database systems, Concordance, Summation, Ringtail, Attenex, Catalyst, etc
- Demonstrated success in the management of multiple simultaneous projects.
- Oral and written communication skills which provide a strong and confident leadership presence.
- Excellent client relationship skills which include the ability to proactively manage client expectations, recognize client needs and adapt company capabilities to consistently meet client requirements.
- A solid understanding of database design and management, data processing activities and legal document review requirements.
- Demonstrated ability in each of the following areas: ensure effective control of all aspects of a project from initial planning through final production; development of project plans; balance overall client requirements; development of relationships; and review financial and billing information in a timely manner to ensure deadlines are consistently met.
- We are seeking a superior candidate for this unique role. As a result, we require the following background in candidates selected for this opportunity:
- A minimum of five years consulting, litigation support or paralegal experience in a top-tier law firm or consulting firm;
- Project client service and team leadership experience with an e-Discovery professional services firm.
ISG Partners - 7 months ago