Sr. Project Manager - Refining
Our Energy division is seeking an expert Sr. Project Manager with 20 years experience in refining, petrochemical, or related process industry. The successful candidate is free to office in our Aurora, CO, San Antonio, TX or one of our other locations.
Merrick is seeking an operational leader to cultivate all aspects of refining and petrochemical projects within the Energy market sector. The individual will be responsible for plant revamp, regulatory driven, and debottlenecking projects throughout the Rocky Mountain Region and beyond.
Project manager will work in a dynamic multi-discipline environment developing strategy, marketing to clients, and managing EPCM projects. The individual will direct engineering teams and serve as the primary interface with clients, project controls, procurement professionals, and senior management at Merrick & Company.
This position is classified as exempt.
- Experience working successfully in a collaborative environment.
- A minimum of twenty (20) years experience from the refining, petrochemical, or related process industries.
- Expertise should encompass client development, proposal preparation, planning, estimating, scheduling, project controls, and multi-discipline project execution.
- Strong leadership skills are necessary to perpetuate and grow Merrick’s existing client base.
- Project managers with an existing client base in the Rocky Mountain Region are preferred.
- Bachelor of Sciences degree required.
- Professional Engineer certification is required.
Apply on line only. No e-mail, hard copy or third party resumes accepted.
Merrick offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes; health insurance, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), unique work-life benefits, continuing education and training through the Merrick Learning Institute.
Merrick is an Equal Opportunity Employer. (EOE/AA/MF/D/V). We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Merrick & Company - 15 months ago
Founded in Denver in 1955, Merrick & Company is a world-leading multidisciplinary engineering, architectural, GIS/mapping, and...