The Company and Culture:
We provide a highly automated, web-based RCM system to support medical laboratories nationwide. The XIFIN system is an award winning financial management solution that enables diagnostic service providers to improve financial performance through a compelling return on investment and rapid time-to-value.
We work as a team providing top quality service, externally and internally!
We are seeking a Sr. Project Manager, Implementations - Medical Lab Billing (RCM) with a solid understanding of billing and collections processes including experience in the setup and installation of laboratory Accounts Receivable systems. You will lead your team as they implement our award winning XIFIN RCM system. As part of the process you and your group will also work closely with allied departments within the company, ensuring a smooth and successful transition for our clients.
The successful candidate must have 8+ years of progressive experience in complex project management, coordination and problem solving. The job will require extensive professional interaction with customers, internal stakeholders, and strong leaderhsip and relationship building skills. You will be organized, detail oriented, flexible and have the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
In particular, the ability to effectively manage your team and hit all project milestones is paramount!
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Significant leadership experience of both technical and non-technical individuals, preferably in healthcare related software and systems.
- A strong background and experience in billing and/or healthcare related software and systems.
- Significant software systems installations experience with a demonstrated track record of success.
- 8+ years experience in a fast paced/high growth environment and culture.
- Excellent communication skills with people at all organizational levels.
- The ability to have fun and work hard at the same time.
- BA/BS in Business, Healthcare IT/Mgt, MIS, or related discipline; or equivalent experience.
XIFIN offers an excellent work environment and we provide competitive base pay and health benefits, as well as Pre-IPO stock options! For immediate consideration please submit your cover letter and resume - be sure to include your mid and long range career goals!
XIFIN is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace, including pre-employment drug testing.