Agilex is seeking a QA Test Engineer to join our Healthcare division.
- Provide Software QA Testing expertise
- Work closely with developers, professional services team and product managers to define the testing methodology required for applications development in a reliable and scalable environment
- Design test scenarios, test cases and test plans
- Design and document test cases pertaining to various components of the application
- Provide oversight and work closely with team to automate test cases
- Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organization's Agile project lifecycle.
- Execute testing on both Web Front end and back end systems. Ability to test at an API level such as via Web Services, JMS Queue, or other back end service.
- Run test validations at various levels including DB validation, logging validation, and UI validation.
- Participate in preparation for public demonstrations of the software
"NVTC NAMED AGILEX “THE 2010 HOTTEST EMERGING GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR FOR THE WASHINGTON REGION”
- Must have at least 3-5 years of software QA experience
- Must have 1 year of Web Services testing experience
- Must have experience with Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing phases
- Experience in developing QA plans as well as translating them into test cases and executing them
- Must be technical, creative, detail-oriented, and a strong team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Must have experience and understand fundamental concepts of Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, User Acceptance Testing
- Strong written and communication skills
Agilex Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D.
Agilex - Realize the Value of Information
For more information, visit www.Agilex.com.
Agilex has quickly established itself as one of our industry’s most innovative and successful firms. We are known for tackling...