Sr. Quality Leader Foodservice Snacks
This position has primary responsibility for Quality Support of the Foodservice Snacks Category for US and Canada. This position provides the opportunity to interact with a dynamic business team from product design through manufacture and includes customer feedback. .
This is a complex job requiring a person who can work independently as well as with lots of types of teams. Must be able to prioritize and get things done at a rapid pace to keep up with business opportunities.
Overall job description:
1. Active role in assessment and compliance to Mondelez Safety requirements
2. Daily reaction to customer feedback and requests for information needed to grow the business, including maintaining customer Technical Data Sheets for our products.
3. Provide review of and input into technical reports and Quality programs from multiple sources. This position owns the Trade Mark Licensing Quality component for the Foodservice BU
4. Manage 3 rd party audit program, ensuring all required third party audits per customer’s requirements are current and provide feedback to customers as needed.
5. Assist the Snacks category in the design and development of new offerings that meet Mondelez requirements as well as customer needs.
Ensure all Snacks products meet design and food safety requirements defined by Mondelez or its customers.. Regular interaction with the US and Canadian Category Teams as well as with internal manufacturing site producing product for the Foodservice BU. Assist in the identification and achievement of business quality improvements through appropriate corrective and preventive actions and continuous improvement initiatives.
Knowledge of Kraft Quality policies/procedures – required
10+ years of Quality/Sanitation/Operations or related experience – required
BS in a scientific or engineering discipline – required
Excellent leadership capabilities – required
Interpersonal influencing skills – required
Strong Technical skills or experience - required
Customer Interaction Experience – Desired
Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignment, develop work plans and prioritize - Desired
Knowledge of statistical processes and problem solving techniques – Desired
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelēz International therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
Monster - 14 months ago