IT’S MORE THAN A JOB! Kelly OCG, a division of Kelly Services is looking for an individual who has the ability to act as a Recruiter. You will drive the recruiting process, present a qualified slate of candidates to the Hiring Managers and ensure a positive candidate experience. You will also be responsible for driving business commitments such as service level agreements (SLA’s), compliance, diversity and quality.
Do you have experience recruiting in a fast paced, high volume or results oriented environment?
Do you have experience with both traditional and current sourcing strategies?
Do you have experience working with clients and delivering customer service?
Can you work independently while also acting as a positive and contributing team member?
Do you have experience recruiting for Executive/Professional positions?
If you can answer yes to the above questions, we want you to join our team!
• Maintains accountability for the entire recruiting process as defined by the client
• Interfaces with the Hiring Managers, Human Resources and other key stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction
• Consults with hiring manager and follows processes to achieve SLAs/metrics
• Leads initial consultations with hiring managers on requisition definition and potential sourcing strategies
• Advises the Sourcing Team on sourcing strategies
• Effectively screens and counsels internal applicants and manages the internal applicant process
• Continuously “closes” qualified candidates and works to drive offer acceptance
• Leads the candidate through the hiring process to ensure a positive experience and coaches each candidate appropriately at every stage of the process
• Screens, presents and “sells” qualified candidates to hiring managers
• Maintains accountability for diversity and quality metrics
• Ensures process accuracy/compliance with legal and client regulations
• Develops expertise in understanding the client’s business operations and staffing needs
• Manages hiring managers expectations appropriately
• Creates compliant and effective postings
• Networks within client organization and local communities to generate referrals and source qualified candidates as needed
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
• Participates in local recruiting events
• Participates in sourcing projects
• Builds networks across all channels
• Screens candidates
• Ensures a positive candidate experience
• Demonstrates solid business knowledge in multiple industries and effective business acumen
• Executes accurate data capture and timely reporting on key staffing metrics in client’s ATS and/or other tracking mechanism such as Excel
• Demonstrates knowledge of applicable employment laws
• Effectively utilizes problem solving and root cause analysis skills
• Effectively manages a requisition load of 25-50 open reqs.
• Effectively builds rapport with hiring managers, HR & the client’s internal network
• Quickly evaluates and prioritize tasks in a high volume staffing environment
• Demonstrates the ability to build rapport with job seekers
• Effectively utilizes strong communication, interpersonal, consultative and negotiation skills
• Demonstrates the ability to work with challenging and demanding clients and adapt to changes
• Identifies and resolves potential challenges and risks then engages in proper escalation procedure
• Drives results in a positive and professional manner in a deadline-oriented environment
• Effectively works in partnership with Talent Sourcing Recruiters to maximize candidate flow
Experience and Education Requirements
• 5 plus years full life cycle recruiting experience
• 3+ years experience recruiting in the food and beverage industry required.
• 2+ years robust sourcing experience across multiple channels including experience with cold calling competitors
• Experience in recruiting Executive/Professional type postions
• Experience recruiting for Marketing, Communications, Creative Roles (PR, Art Director, copywriter, Digital creative roles)?
• Experience recruiting in the food and beverage industry required.
• Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
Kelly founded the temporary staffing industry in 1946, and has maintained a leadership position through the years based on a valuable...