Sr. Reporting and Data Analyst (SAS)
End Date OR Duration:
Work with a team of reporting and data analyst responsible for creation of and maintenance of reports, metrics (KPI), and automation of analytical data via SAS BI. Support of the organization by developing and maintaining a suite of reports and metrics which may include member and/or partner reporting as well as providing formatted reports in a presentable and sustainable manner. Automation of standard periodic reporting and metrics as well as analysis to assist the Marketing, and Analytic teams to meet their goals and objectives. Knowledge in standard performance measurements and in the presentation of data. Experience in writing report requirements and implementing quality assurance.
Required Skills and Experience:
About Theoris IT:
- 3-5 years coding experience using SAS and/or any other BI tool
- Minimum 3 years development experience (SQL or PL/SQL)
- Enterprise Guide, SAS Code and Web Report Studio for SAS preferable.
- Data warehousing principles such as dimensional modeling or star schema design
- Resourceful and demonstrates good analytical skills
- Ability to work on a team as well as independently.
Theoris IT is a
full lifecycle IT professional services firm
offering project and staffing based solutions tailored to meet the specific business needs of our clients.
Our 25+ year heritage
is one of consistent delivery of timely, innovative, and cost-effective information technology services. We have a dedicated team of highly skilled consultants focused on assisting companies
analyze, design, develop, test, and implement/manage technology solutions.
Theoris - 15 months ago
Theoris is focused on assisting our clients deliver important improvements to their business. Theoris provides professional services in the...