CollabNet is strongly committed to the global financial services industry worldwide and has over 10% of its global revenue driven by the Banking and Financial Services Industries (BFSI) market. In order to assist financial institutions, CollabNet has brought together the industry's best cloud (public and private) based developer applications and technology ecosystem for evolutionary transformation, providing customers with a flexible and efficient way to acquire and uses developer collaboration applications that save significant costs and decrease the time to market for new applications. In addition, CollabNet has an evolving solution set that is positioned to take advantage of the trend for developer and operations groups to work in an integrated way that further increases the customer’s benefits.
CollabNet’s transformation strategy for financial services industry is executed through the BFSI team which is centered in the NYC and Boston area.
Additional tasks include :
- Identify new business prospects for the products and services provided offered by CollabNet in the US. Specifically position the CollabNet TeamForge and Agile products and services by proposing software solutions and value propositions + business benefits to new and current customers and prospects.
- Convert prospects-to-sales-opportunities-to-bookings-to-revenue in a timely and quarterly-driven window.
- Increase sales opportunities on a regular and process-driven basis by working with Marketing and Demand Generation teams.
- Provide Information on products and services to new, current, and prospective customers in a detailed way that maximizes proposed solutions-acceptance;
- Create value propositions and ROI justifications that motivates banks and insurance companies to invest in CollabNet solutions;
- Manage the sales cycle from beginning to closure;
- Manage objections and provide resolutions via constructive interactions with the overall CollabNet team;
- Relationship management with existing customer accounts
- Drive and enable cross-sell/upsell opportunities for all CollabNet products and services;
- Create, drive and manage new business marketing campaigns in the region that generate new leads;
- Effectively completing and coordinating RFI's/RFP's and managing the overall sales management process;
- Manage US road shows to provide information on CollabNet products & services.
Skills & Experience
So, if you are interested in hitching your considerable talents to the organization that pioneers and drives Enterprise Cloud Development , then we urge that you respond to this invitation to apply.
- Proven track record in solution sales in software, services, or hardware;
- Experience in selling complex applications with both short and long lead cycles;
- Proven track record in selling total solutions into US-based Financial Services / Banking Sector;
- Possess a clear understanding of the drivers within BFSI Sector;
- Record of consistent over-achievement of revenue sales targets;
- Experience in selling solutions into International markets;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Collaborate … Innovate … Transform . CollabNet .
Equal Opportunity Employer