Sr. Systems Engineer- SiteMinder
Internal Revenue Service (IRS)-MTC- Lanham,MD
Mon-Fri 8AM – 5PM
U.S. Citizen with ability to receive Government Security Clearance required
SiteMinder / eTrust SME , IIS Configuration
MS Degree in Engineering, Physics,Computer Science, Math or related experience
HOURLY RATE RANGE
- Design, engineer, install and configure SiteMinder policy server and agents on Sun Sol aris and Windows platforms servers 2000 , 2003.
- Provide leadership on troubleshooting problems wi th CA/ SiteMinder software in development, test, and production environments.
- Consult to applications development groups, Operations group DITE labs, Production operations on the use of CA/ Netegrity SiteMinder .
- Work with applications representatives to establish SiteMinder protection requirements.
- Evaluate new technology and make recommendations to enhance performance and service.
- Design, develop, test and deploy SiteMinder enhancements into the test and production environments.
- Assess new requirements and provide support in estimating Siteminder resources to meet commitments. 5-7 System Admin years on Sun Solaris and Windows platforms WinTel servers 2000 / 2003.
- Provide support in project planning and managing priorities.
- Technical responsibilities will include: designing, installing and configuring SiteMinder on Sun Solaris and Windows 2000s platforms; work with team on troubleshooting technical problems
Open Technology Group, Inc. / / www.otghq.com 2 of 2
- Experience in large-scale multi-tiered web development projects;
- Ability to write clear and concise technical documentation.
- 10 years of SiteMinder V6.0 COTS experience
- 5+ years eTrust or AD ( orLDAP ) experience
- 5+ years IIS / HIS Configuration experience
- 10+ years Solaris 8x, 9x, 10x, 11x experience
- 5 years Scripting Skills – Perl
- 5 years Unix knowledge and skills
Monster - 10 months ago