The Sr. Service Technician is a highly focused IT support professional with extensive experience organizing and directing all aspects of technical support, specifically MAC. Will provide support to internal customers in the areas of desktop, laptop and peripheral break-fix while displaying exceptional communication skills and top-notch customer satisfaction. This position is scheduled to last until 2015 with the potential to go longer.
· Conduct on-site repairs for internal customers
· Troubleshooting to diagnose issues
· Provide Microsoft software support
· Provide hardware support on laptops, desktops, servers and printers
. Provide support for cloud based server
. Support any current or future server configuration including: server builds to include the server operating system, all security and update patches, server software installation, and any other related tasks in building a basic server.
· System imaging, configuring, and deployment for any new PC's brought into the environment
PCM, Inc - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard