We’re looking for a Sr. Software/DevOps Consultant to lead, design, and integrate the next generation of tools and platforms into its Software Development Life Cycle. The candidate will work in a very fast pace environment to lead the team in using new leading edge virtualization technologies with continuous delivery framework to empower agile development. The role will require a good level of skill in troubleshooting and issue resolution working closely with internal and external team members to meet those demands. The candidate will also mentor and coach team members and provide SDLC technical leadership through the entire development life cycle of the product. The candidate has to be self-driven and have multi-year experience in software development and tools, preferably with a small fast paced startup company.
Minimum Professional and Technical Skills:
Minimum Education, Certification, Training:
- 5+ years’ experience programming in either C/C++, Java, Python or Ruby
- 5+ years’ experience in *nix platforms
- 2+ years’ experience working in a continuous delivery framework
- Familiar with development tools such as GDB, Eclipse, etc.
- Familiar with databases, Sybase or Oracle is a plus
- Familiar with version control system – Subversion a plus
- Familiar with scripting languages such as Perl, and Shell
- Familiar with testing technologies such as Junit, Cucumber, or Selenium
- Familiar with Cloud technologies such as OpenStack, oVirt, CloudStack, EC2, KVM, VMware
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- The candidate should be a quick learner and is passionate about learning new technologies.
- The candidate should be responsible and self-motivated with strong teamwork skills.
- The candidate should be detailed oriented and have a high degree of quality.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
DCKAP - 7 months ago