# of openings:
Symphony Teleca is a world-leading supplier of software solutions and engineering services to the automotive and mobile industry. Our unmatched domain expertise and experience, combined with a global footprint enable our customers to realize their products, services and visions. Symphony Teleca has approximately 6,000 employees in 12 countries.
This position requires that the candidate shall;
engage closely with customers,
be expert in ActionScript 3 software development and integration,
have knowledge on CPU and memory optimization techniques for Adobe AIR and AS3 to assure performance requirements are met
This opportunity requires proven technical and customer interfacing skills. You will be required to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the Adobe AIR runtime environment using ActionScript 3.
The ideal candidate shall be comfortable performing these duties within the Teleca organization, or in a consultant role on site at an OEM or Tier 1 supplier.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years experience developing applications within the ActionScript (AS2 & AS3) environment.
- 4 or more years experience in software development.
- Recent experience with Adobe AIR Flash/Flex development.
- Implementation of AIR/Flash optimizations.
- Implementation of Flash / FlashBuilder custom UI requirements.
Teleca AB - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard