In this role Sr. Software Engineer role the person will be involved in design, implementation and enhancement of software for Next Generation Data Center Networking platform and System level software.
- Design, development, support of L2/L3 protocol driver, platform, system level structure Software
- Work closely with cross functional teams (QA, PLM, HW, Escalation, Support etc), vendors, partners in design, development
- Participate in new technology, feature, performance enhancement investigation and prototyping
- Respond to customer issues and deliver innovative features / enhancements to create direct impact in customer success and business.
L2/L3/Virtualization protocols, SDK development
- Experience in any of the following:
System infrastructure SW development
HA, Stacking, ISSU etc
- Strong communication, a solid team player
- Ability work independently with little guidance
At least 10 years experience in software development experience in Networking and Platform Software area
At least 5 years experience in Solid C/C++ coding, analytical skill and debugging experience in embedded environment
Master's Degree in Information Technology
At least 8 years experience in Solid C/C++ coding, analytical skill and debugging experience in embedded environment
At least 2 years experience in leading projects and small technical team for end to end delivery
English : Fluent
BS/MS in CS or EE from reputed school
Experience of Stackable or Chassis based switching software design and development
Experience of Board bring up, Linux kernel, HA, ISSU, IPC infra
Experience of L2/L3 ASIC driver, SDK, Network processor
Relocation/Visa Available for qualified candidate
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...