The Sr. Software Engineer will have the opportunity to take a lead role in designing, developing and implementing clients for our emerging suite of Windows based products. This will include creating new clients for Windows 8, Windows RT and Windows Phone 8. |
- Design and Develop Windows clients that communicate with back-end server / cloud systems.
- Participate and contribute to all phases of the product development lifecycle, including requirements definition, specifications, development, test, product release, and product maintenance.
- Work effectively in an Object-Oriented design methodology environment.
- Work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong experience with Microsoft languages, tools and technologies including Visual Studio, C#, CLR, XAML, .NET 3.0 or later.
- Client-Side Windows app development experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Windows 8, Windows RT, Visual Studio 2012 and/or .NET 4.5 is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years hands on programming experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent industry experience
If you are interested in applying for this job, please send your resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.
Accellion - 19 months ago