We have complex business and IT problems to solve and value creative engineers who find simple, robust solutions to customers’ needs. Our team has deep expertise in multi-threaded programming, network protocols, data formats, and algorithms. We program in both Java and Python, but understand that the very best developers are defined by their intellect and engineering skills, not their experience with specific languages.
If you enjoy solving hard technical problems and want to be involved with “cutting edge” technologies then please contact us!
- Develop and extend the core server technology underlying our Cloud Integration Platform in Python and Java.
- Solve hard problems in a robust, scalable, and maintainable way
- Diagnose problems ranging from bugs, networking issues, firewalls, proxies, memory leaks, 3rd party bugs, cosmic rays, etc and find a way to fix them without introducing other bugs
- Ensure our code base is always testable, extensible and maintainable
- 3+ years experience developing web application software (Python and/or Java)
- In-depth understanding of the concepts of scalability (horizontal and vertical)
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- In-depth expertise with Python and/or Java
- Passionate about code quality and unit testing
Why work at SnapLogic besides the awesome technology and team?
- Experience with distributed system development
- Experience in deploying application on Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) including ELB , EBS , EC2
- Strong skills in both Python and Java
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals including firewalls, proxies, debugging connection problems, DNS setup, SSL /Certificates, etc.
- Experience working with NoSQL database technologies such as MongoDB/CouchDB
- Basic Linux server administration skills (startup scripts, iptables, network configuration)
- A self-starter with great organization and communication skills – someone who will fill in the blanks and do the right thing
Interested candidates should send a resume to email@example.com
- We provide a culture that encourages different perspectives and new ways of thinking toward a common, aligned goal and shared vision.
- We have an open and respectable culture where you can make a difference and be recognized for a job well done instead of dealing with bureaucracy or politics.
- We love to have fun!
- We have weekly “Snappy Hours” every Fridays beginning at 4pm at our local pub or wine bar.
- Free delicious lunch twice a week – and it’s more than your average pizza.
- Our gym membership allowance will help you break that sweat at one of the nearby gyms.
- Friendly, low maintenance pets are generally welcomed
- And, nerf gun battles are encouraged!
SnapLogic, Inc. - 8 months ago